Monday, May 24, 2010

Meow?


Apparently, kitten heels are making a comeback? While I'm not a big fan, Marc Jacobs is my obsession and I love this color combination.

However, the socks + loafer-ish style shoes reminded me of these shoes:

Joan & David - eBay
Manolo Blahnik - eBay as well.
Thought I'd throw in some shots with a bit of pizazz.

I think the shoes are adorbs, but you have no idea how uncomfortable they are.

Part of the reason could be that my feet have grown from a semi-normal size 8 to a slightly abnormal 8.5 overnight.

If there is a God, please - stop my feet from growing.
I live in Houston, thus, no oceans, therefore: NO REASON FOR FLIPPERS.

Daz @ll 4 NoW !!!

BRB - gotta go watch Doubt!

1 comment:

  1. They are sweet..maybe you can work out the kinks..stomp around. Dance. Sit..yeah, I hate it when shoes just wont budge. I have to admit..my favorite fitting shoes have to be TOMS. I just have to go for comfort.

    Cool about the sewing machine. I hope you will learn to love all the kinks. Of course, you might find yourself talking to it ..now and again. I don't always get along with my sewing machine. I have broke needles, fought with bobbin. It really takes a lot of me. I guess thats why I'm not a real seamtress. I just do simple thing like make skirts with elastic and shorts. Vests are so cool.

    Thanks for the note too.

    ReplyDelete